LOJO and UH students build Fifth Ward Stent, making an old shotgun storehouse into an e-library and community center. http://t.co/BsXv9Za8F9
LOJO and UH Students Build Fifth Ward Stent
- LOJO and a group of UH Interior Architecture students reinvent an old shotgun storehouse in Houston's Fifth Ward as an e-library and community center.
Perforated House on Cover of Texas Architect
- LOJO's Perforated House was featured in the September/October 2014 issue of Texas Architect. The piece, written by Houston architect and writer Ben Koush, was in honor of the Perforated House winning a 2014 TxA Design Award.
LOJO Lectures at Texas A&M University College of Architecture
- On October 6th, 2014 at 6 PM, LOJO will give a public lecture on their recent work and approaches. The lecture is free and open to the public. Preston Geren Lecture Hall, College of Architecture.
Extraterritorialized! in Volume #38
- Matt Johnson's essay "Extraterritorialized! Data Havens, Red Light Districts, Radical Offshoring, and Other Extrastate Enclaves of Globalism" was published in Dutch architecture journal Volume.
LOJO Lectures at Stanford University and the California College of the Arts
- LOJO Partners Matt Johnson and Jason Logan will lecture at CCA and at Stanford University on October 8th and 9th, respectively. Their lecture, titled "Conditioning," considers questions of climate and context in contemporary architecture—and how LOJO's work approaches these issues.